- Analytical services to ICVV and external researchers.
- Advice on the different available analytical techniques.
- Centralized laboratory and analytical equipment maintenance.
- Cryogenic and compressed gases management.
- Dangerous wastes management.
- Purified water management.
Currently available equipment:
Shimadzu Nexera UHPLC (ultra high pressure liquid chromatography) with photodiode array detector (DAD), coupled to an atmospheric pressure ionization source (ESI and APCI) ABSciex 3200QTRAP® triple quadrupole/ion trap mass spectrometer.
- Qualitative analysis of complex mixtures by means of chromatographic separation (LC and GC). Detectors: DAD and mass spectrometer (MS, MS2 and MS3).
- Offered provisions:
- Handling of different matrixes: vegetable samples (fermented product, juice, pulp, skin, seed), biological samples (urine, faeces)
- Development of chromatographic methods.
- Technical advice and training of the ICVV internal users at GC-MS, SemiPrep-HPLC, SPE, UHPLC-DAD and HPLC-FD-RID-LSD.
- The comprehensive provision catalogue and fees for ICVV and CSIC institutes internal users are located in CSIC institutes personnel Intranet (Catálogo de prestaciones del CSIC)
- The available provisions and fees for external users will be provided by contacting with Instrumental Analysis Service (on-line Catalogue on build)
- On-line analysis application form (on build).